yes
78%
 78%  [ 18 ]
no
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 23

Snorri the Mad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:02 pm     we should start up the north south inter club war Reply with quote

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isnt it great why dont we bring it back. more inter club
events/combats and bring back the WAR i mean are the norsemen the only ones tough ennough to do it or are all the other clubs still got some of their old backbones to participate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:51 am     War Reply with quote

Snorri I do not remember you at the first three plus you guys are taking on the free norse first see how that goes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:09 pm      Reply with quote

free norse what free norse i only see some free computer norse how come we don't see more at their trainings or are they just scared when ever i show up

and besides what does the north south war got to do with a bit of routine house keeping ( slapping these insolent southern norse down)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm      Reply with quote

Snorri, its not that the free norse are scared to fight you hun; its that they only put on a feast and open the doors for a night of true Waikato Norse hospitality to those with substance. Give it a few more years, a few more WARS perhaps...oh and be your own man, you sound awfully similar to another whinging wanna be on this board Wink.... I will go back to my weaving and cooking and put my ladle away...
Bogue
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:45 pm     What was it Pink Floyd said Reply with quote

Weave Said:-

Quote:
..oh and be your own man, you sound awfully similar to another whinging wanna be on this board .... I will go back to my weaving and cooking and put my ladle away...

Jeez little man (and I may be stretching age and size here)

You Better Run
It looks like Weave wants some dangly ear rings.
Yours will probably do

Cheers
Bogue
wuzzle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:27 pm      Reply with quote

Snorri the Mad wrote:
free norse what free norse i only see some free computer norse how come we don't see more at their trainings or are they just scared when ever i show up

and besides what does the north south war got to do with a bit of routine house keeping ( slapping these insolent southern norse down)

OH no hear we go again!
as you are the auckland norse and loath to pull your long boats much past
the bombays I am not much suprised and as you isolate yourselves from much of the national events available it becomes a go figure situation...
I just hope there are some scraps left for us after waikato has explained
some stuff to you close up like

wuzzle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:31 pm      Reply with quote

I have jan 4th to 8th available at pohungana 2008 if you want to
start early! refer jan 2008 camp can adjust if required no probs
so all you 80+% what do you reckon?

Snorri the Mad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:30 pm      Reply with quote

whinging wanna be im shocked such foul language as to next year for the war why not spread the word invite everyone and show us how strong you all are

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote

oh and to us not coming below the bombays ive been down three times now and am on the way in the next week

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:41 pm      Reply with quote

Snorri the Mad wrote:
whinging wanna be im shocked such foul language

I do try and remember not to swear around the children...but you did get the general gist of it aye? if not be sure to drop in on your way South hun and I will educate you a little further. You seem to need a wee lesson in psyching your opponent.... this is not the lead up to the WWF wrestle mania hun..... I can remember 6/7 years ago when challenges to WAR were fun, exciting and still maintained respect. Since the NZN have taken to the boards the challenges have lacked imagination and resemble a school yard bully beating his wee hairless chest in the sand pitt and sinking as low as to make personal attack on members who haven't even heard of you?

I can't believe you have progressed passed thrall with the approach you have taken with your recent posts.
Snorri the Mad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:14 pm      Reply with quote

ja message was quite loud still struggleling over the clear part

with luck im coming down this sat to the so called free norse training then we will se if you can educate me about how this war business goes

Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:24 pm      Reply with quote

[quote="Snorri the Mad"]then we will se if you can educate me about how this war business goes quote]

You be sure to come up to the house after training then and if Frolic hasn't beaten the tar out of you, I will do my best to educate you with words little man....unless of course you feel more at home with a ladle or carpet beater Laughing
Snorri the Mad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:15 pm      Reply with quote

personaly ive found pans are the best tool gives a nice ringing sound and then you can still cook your meal out of it ( providing they don't havea hard head or you have to hit them more then once) Confused

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:17 pm     thes votes add up Reply with quote

my gosh 12 to 2 its seems lots of people want the war back Medieval

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote

the votes are tallying up check out the january encampment to see if we should start it then
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: