Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Historical Combat
April training in Auckland

Colin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:07 pm     April training in Auckland Reply with quote

The Scout halls have, on the whole, been unsuccessful in maintaining and growing the school. Principly this has been due to their remoteness and lack of natural advertisement. However I would like to thank the Scouts for their generosity and help to date.

The Hamilton School of European Martial Arts has been using the University of Waikato Campus successfully, and I have decided we should use a similar idea.

Weeknight trainings will be held at the University of Auckland starting from the very first week of April 2007. Training will be in the Kate Edgar Building (building 315). This at the corner of Symonds and Alfred Streets. Training times will also be different. Training will start at 6:30pm, and end at 8:30pm.

For University of Auckland Students we will be endeavouring to form an official AUSA club.

Sunday trainings will be held at Potter's Park, which is at the corner of Dominion and Balmoral Roads.

Weeknight trainings are:
Monday: English Bare knuckle boxing and French street savate
Tuesday: Italian and Spanish rapiers
Thursday: German arming sword/falchion and I.33 sword and buckler. The falchion will be taught by Marinus (not me).

Weekend trainings are:
Sunday morning: Medieval English two handed sword, and Renaissance English quarterstaff.

See http://www.swordsmanship.co.nz/
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: