Nothing Works for me, Flag it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Freebooter
Principal Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:30 pm      Reply with quote

Thanks Ben,

I may well have sorted a transport issue that weekend, so I could be tented after all.

Nic
Robbo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:39 pm      Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzQKECQgjW8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:46 pm      Reply with quote

No worries dude. Just gimme the heads up if it turns out you do need it and I'll bring it along.
Bogue
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 am      Reply with quote

On Saturday I am planning on putting a leg on a spit and veges in the steamer.
This will be available for all.

Cheers
Bogue
susan
This account is inactive

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:03 am      Reply with quote

Hi all,

Coming over from Lower Hutt Saturday morning - Returning Sunday, leaving by 12. Can pick up and drop off around Welly if need be.

Have room for another 1 or two in car (and gear) for trip over and back, but will have no tent space to share (I'm sleeping in the car).

0275 888 049

(will bring large chocolate cake to follow dinner)

Prey the weather gods Wink

Regards,
Susan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:38 pm      Reply with quote

Hi all,

Kathryn and I will be there Friday to Sunday. I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone we've neglected over the past few months. See you there!

Nigel
paegynwaye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:07 pm      Reply with quote

Yahoo yahoo, not long now, and yes,wyll be awesome to catch up wyth commrades, will have the skill at arms set up for horse work, and I thought the quintain would make a good hanging archery target....not while the horses are using it of course.... there is plenty of wood for foraging,fires no problem, grounds are looking very pretty, and a bunny hunt sounds like fun...theres even real ones if your up early enough.... trout in the river, yet for me, venison spit roast sounds divine.... will be making baklava for desert to share..... also big tent set up for anyone who may not have been able to bring one.... Cabins are taken.... tyl the weekend....
Liesl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:24 pm     eke camp Reply with quote

yaay looking really forward to seeing everyone again Very Happy
Archer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 pm      Reply with quote

Everyone still standing down there.

On the 'Yahoo!xtra News and features'

An earthquake measuring 5.4 on the Richter scale shook the lower North Island at 2.22 pm today [November 28, 2010], with minor damage reported in Masterton and near Otaki.

GNS Science said the quake was located 10km northwest of Masterton, at a depth of 30km and felt throughout the lower North Island.

"It's a reasonable size earthquake," GNS spokesman Brian Ferris told NZPA. "It's still classed as quite shallow, but had it been something like 5 or 10 km deep, the damage close to the epicentre, would have been greater."

He said aftershocks were possible, but would likely be smaller than the initial quake.

Hope you all had a good weekend, sorry I wasn't there but other commitments, will be there next year. Rolling Eyes Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 pm      Reply with quote

AAAAWWWWW Eke, What can I say.

If you didn't sweat, you probably weren't there.
If you didn't get some form of sunburn, you probably weren't there.
If you didn't get to laugh your a(*e off at something, you probably weren't there.

And if you didn't have a great time with some awesome people, you probably weren't there and I feel sorry for you.

cheers folks an awesome weekend.

Bogue
Liesl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:10 pm     eketahuna workshop Reply with quote

What a fantastic week end.... Full of laughs action, sunshine, good food, good friends, and booze. Awesome to have you all in our wee piece of the country Cool
Robbo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:26 pm      Reply with quote

Thx Dee, thx Haggis. Awesome Event!

great to have a weekend with people we all care about and who care about, just for fun, lots of laughs and no crap!

Thx Bogue for the kai bro! Mighty feed as always Smile

Thx Nic, loved the sabre workshop and the insanity it's created Smile

Thx Silver...great ass brother :p Loved being knocked on mine by repeated shield punches to the face Smile

Dear Liesl...woof :p

Thx Nigel & Catherin....pickled eggs!!! Arrows to the face and having shite scared out of me! *squeee*

Great weekend folks, laughed my ass off all weekend and had a blast with you all...thanks to you all...many time over Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 pm      Reply with quote

Yes a great weekend , fun times and very relaxing ... EKE ROCKS was interesting watching the walls of the shops in town wobble ,,didnt know glass bendt that much ,,,,,,,,, Till next year
Eachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:16 pm      Reply with quote

Great weekend, sunny and hot but great, sorry to Robbo for the welted knee! it was a fluke! I plan to get better aim though Razz

Big thanks to Dee for letting me borrow her horses as usual, loved having an almost swim with Maya and cantering bareback on Bud Very Happy

To whoever it was I was talking to about the long leather boots (sorry don't know your name) here is the website http://revival.us/latemedievalridingboot.aspx
Robbo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:24 pm      Reply with quote

Honest, no need to apologise. the shot wasn't meant in malice or anger ... shout me a drink at the next event we're both at and we'll call it even Mr. Green
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: