Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Textiles, Garb and Jewelery
New Book available

Bogue
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:35 am     New Book available Reply with quote

Hey y'all. This just turned up on another list I'm on.

Nille Glaesel, a well-respected researcher into Viking-age clothing, materials and dyes has just released a wonderful book called, "Viking Clothing" . It's a 185 page, hard-cover book filled with colour pictures and colour illustrations of how to cut, assemble, sew and decorate viking-age clothing. It's written in Norwegian and English. The book is accompanied by a separate package of clothing patterns !
The book describes clothing for men, women and children. The colour illustrations show people wearing the clothes with the spectacular scenery of Lofoten in northern Norway as a backdrop.
I met Nille at Lofoten during August and arranged to import the book into Australia.
I have stocks of the book available for $95.00 including the patterns. Postage is $10 or $15 for Express Post. Payment can be made by cheque, Money Order or Direct Deposit.
Please contact me by email (manons641@yahoo.com.au) if you're interested in a copy.
Regards Mike Smith.

cheers
Bogue

Viking-Book.jpg
 Description:
Page image from the book
 Filesize:  72.15 KB
 Viewed:  6005 Time(s)

Viking-Book.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: