Search

Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Archery
Second Wellington Winter Archery Practice.

weekend_viking

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 am     Second Wellington Winter Archery Practice. Reply with quote

Hi all.

The first one went okay, so a second under cover archery practice is on again this Saturday, slight time change, so now 11 am to 3pm, in the Hutton Store Building, 41a Bell Road South, Seaview, Petone. Large warehouse building accessed down side street; I'll see if I can hang a flag or similar to indicate which driveway this time. The building beside the gateway still has a faintly visible GNS Science logo beneath the Charta Packaging red sign.

No compound or modern high performance bows, please, and due to the short length of the range, no egregiously high poundages anyway.

Location map: http://www.pininthemap.com/bd0c2e96915962ef4

I have keys to the warehouse, and will open up, and close when everyone is gone. This time, I'll bring along some tea/coffee preparation equipment, as it is a rather big, cold shed.

There are toilet facilities on site, but they are somewhat industrial.

Contact emails/numbers: zane@paradise.gen.nz, cell 02102622086,
landline/skype 04 8890872 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 04 8890872 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: