Search

Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Archery
Wellington under cover winter archery practice.

weekend_viking

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 am     Wellington under cover winter archery practice. Reply with quote

Hi all

I seem to have permission from my work to run some weekend under-cover archery practices in our vacant store buildings, so I'm going to start it up this weekend for a trial run. This will not be weekly, as I cannot be available every weekend, but rather as often as I am available on saturdays.

So, this coming Saturday 10th July for starters, 10 am to 1 pm, at the Hutton Store, down the side driveway directly opposite the corner of Gracefield Road and Bell Rd South. No compound or modern high performance bows, please, and due to the short length of the range (just short of 70m max), no egregiously high poundages anyway.

Location map: http://www.pininthemap.com/bd0c2e96915962ef4

I have keys to the warehouse, and will open up, and close when everyone is gone. Bucks of all sorts will stop with me, as it's my arse with my employers if we break anything (Although it's a bare concrete walled warehouse almost seventy metres long; I'll rig a carpet backstop behind the targets and we should be fine. The first practice should tell us if we need anything more complex in terms of site protection or arrow
protection)

There are toilet facilities on site, but they are somewhat industrial.

Contact emails/numbers: zane@paradise.gen.nz, cell 02102622086,
landline/skype 04 8890872

Cheers
Zane/Iarnulfr

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: