Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Equestrian
New Zealand Horsemanship

Chevalier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:48 pm     New Zealand Horsemanship Reply with quote

Hello Horselovers!

I might get flammed for this post as not really reenactment related but some of you might be very interested in the documentary http://www.thiswayoflifemovie.com. Which, I reckon, requires a sequel with Cindy, Callum, Denyse etc etc etc!

An equine documentary shot in Hawke's Bay has sold out all its 1000-seat screenings at the Berlin Film Festival in just three days.

The New Zealand produced and directed "This Way of Life" was also chosen for official selection at the Palm Springs International Festival, which sold out a week before showing, and screened to sell out houses at both the New Zealand and Vancouver International Film Festivals.

This unprecedented success for a self-funded independent film has been further enhanced by the securing of both European and New Zealand distribution.

This Way of Life is the second feature documentary for Hawke's Bay producer/director duo Barbara Sumner Burstyn and Tom Burstyn, and will begin its New Zealand run in cinemas around the country on March 11.[/url]
Robbo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:30 pm      Reply with quote

Truly hope you don't get flamed. Screw the American Dream...gimme a little piece of that!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:20 am      Reply with quote

Robbo quote:"Truly hope you don't get flamed"

I"d manually push activate the earth-escape ignition buttons under her rocket launch fire propulsion planetary orbit impulse drive booster system module anytime. Oops..................... Did I really say that!??????????? Set the Phasers for Stun!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: