Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Textiles, Garb and Jewelery
fabric sale in wellington

hunt_sicarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:33 pm     fabric sale in wellington Reply with quote

Just so everyone knows, there's a 40% off everything sale on at Fabric Warehouse in Wellington at the moment. They don't have many linens at the moment, but there's a few good wools in there - mostly light/medium stuff.

Sar Street, off Hutt Road in Thorndon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:14 pm      Reply with quote

Dammit. Timing is horrible *sigh*

How the hell am I supposed to get down there, AND get to Palmie in the next 2 days? 0.o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:35 pm      Reply with quote

Very carefully? Or you could ask a very nice person down here if you are looking for something specific?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:07 pm      Reply with quote

Have I mentioned how wonderful you are lately? lol. Didn't even think of asking anyone.

IS there a very nice person in Wgtn who might be able to pick me up some? *halo* (Looking for enough for a tunic and trou...about 4-4.5m (I think, so the Boss tells me, I have no clue really :p ) in 2 different colours)

Should be able to get the $$ to you by either this Thor'sday or next Thor'sday Smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 pm      Reply with quote

I can grab some for ya if you like Robbo, I work 100m from the place :P

Are you after wool or linen?

There's a dark brown linen there for $15/m ($9 with discount).. not much else in linens though. The only medium-heavy wool is a nice red - not too bright, not too dark.. Apart from that there's a bunch of light wools (like linen thickness).. many creams/yellows, some browns and a few navy/dark blues...

Let me know :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am      Reply with quote

That would be most wonderfully awesome of you, thank you so much!! Smile

Yup, the red wool sounds fantastic for the tunic. Completely trust your judgement for anything you think will match for some pants. Smile

Let me know how much I owe you, and pm me your bank details. Get you the dollars asap! Smile

Ty again...I owe some something nice Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:11 pm      Reply with quote

hey Robbo,

GD won't let me pm you for some reason, but I got 2.5m, was $57. I'll give it to Welly to bring up for ya and you can give her the dosh

:)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:38 pm      Reply with quote

Yup, that would be Nornsome, ty Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: