Search

Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Taupo 2010
General Information. PLEASE READ THIS FIRST

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     View previous topic :: View next topic  

Freebooter
Principal Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:03 pm     General Information. PLEASE READ THIS FIRST Reply with quote

Hi all,

First of all, a huge thank-you to Nigel for setting this up for us.

This forum is for those who are interested in the Taupo Tournament for 2010 to make suggestions, comments and criticisms that they would like considered for the event next year.

I have set up a few threads that cover the main areas of interest or activity regarding the event, and I encourage folk to post in these rather than making new threads.

Naturally, if you find that you need a new thread to address your point, go ahead and make one, but it is much easier for me to access the information if the number of threads in the forum is kept to a reasonable minimum.

The event is now six months away, (23,24 January 2010) and the bulk of the work in preparing for the tournament starts now. TDC are giving me the run-around with the environmental application, so until the issues there are resolved, everything is still PLANNING ONLY, no action or confirmations will be made until such time as the environmental application is cleared.

Thanks all, and welcome to the Taupo ideas forum.

Nic
Freebooter
Principal Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 am     Reserves Application is in... Reply with quote

Taupo District Council have approved the resource application for the tournament, so we're all go.
I'm getting the crew together in a couple of weeks, and we'll begin to make this happen for 2010.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement on this folks, it really does make a difference. Thanks especially to those who have emailed or PM'd me of late to offer support of just to encourage me to keep doing this. I guess that's why I do it.

Smile

nic
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: