Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Culture and History
Musical Instruments, weight and size

Errol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:34 am     Musical Instruments, weight and size Reply with quote

From a fellow role-player, who is putting together a resource page on our campaign Wiki. Note that the game world is very large, and settings vary from psuedo-classical to psuedo-early Renaissance.

If people could contribute links, or names of books to find at the library etc it would be much appreciated. Please put info in posts here (so everyone can see what has already been suggested), and I will update the GD Wiki as well.

Thanks in advance

Quote:
I can’t find any decent information on weights, or sizes, of musical instruments, particularly Renaissance ones, on the internet. Although I’m sure that it’s out there on some page, if anyone (probably re-enactors?) has books or bookmarks that could help, I’d appreciate it if you could drop me a line.

This is so that I can put together a price & weight list for instruments to help people go adventuring carrying lutes rather than loot.

Thanks
Andrew
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: