Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Equestrian
Training course for Horseback Archery

gt1cm2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:01 pm     Training course for Horseback Archery Reply with quote

refer to http://www.horsebackarchery.co.nz/school.html sounds like fun!
did the band play the last post and chorus
did the pipes play the flowers of the forest
Chevalier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:05 am     Full Information Reply with quote

Hello! The full information have been posted before but not actually on this site:

Horseback Archery New Zealand Ltd.
03 538 0873 | 021 77 1313 | robert@horsebackarchery.co.nz | www.horsebackarchery.co.nz

Dear All,

I am more than pleased to give you the great news we have been waiting on: Horseback Archery NZ has found the perfect place to start the school near Nelson at Stonehurst Farm. We look so much forward to successful long term collaboration.

I know it’s been a long wait for some of you, but the opportunity is here now to get involved in this wonderful sport.
HBA NZ is excited to officially announce the first Introductory Training Camp in NZ (12-14 September 2008)
Attached please find the detailed program and the registration form.
Maximum number of participants: 8. We strongly suggest securing your place early to avoid disappointment.

Application Criteria for THIS training camp ONLY:

1. Age limit: 18 years or older

2. Intermediate level riding skills - You should be reasonably competent as a rider - meaning that you should be able to walk, trot and canter quite happily, and without requiring assistance. You should be able to ride bareback or prepared to do it.

3. Good Fitness Level - The pace of the training camp is very dynamic. It requires endurance and discipline. The physical training is about 6 hours daily and good fitness level is essential.

4. Maximum weight: 95kg

Application process
Please follow the instructions below if you wish to register.

Step1: Express your interest by emailing the following information

your age
ridding skills
fitness level
weight
any injuries; long term illness; disability
a brief explanation what you wish to achieve at this Training Camp.

Step2: If expression of interest has been accepted, you will be notified by email.

Step3: Post your signed and completed application form with your cheque or transfer confirmation of your $150 deposit to secure your place.
Note: All applications must be received by the 31st of July. This is NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT if you cancel within 3 weeks of the training camp date.

All enrolments will be acknowledged with a confirmation of payment. Invoice is issued once application has been accepted, and must be paid in full prior to the start of the training camp.

If you have ay further questions, please feel free to email or call at +64 21 77 1313.

I look forward to meeting you all and have a great training camp together.

Kind regards,

Robert Schreiner

Horseback Archery NZ Ltd.
Chevalier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:08 am      Reply with quote

And do not forget to introduce yourself to the noble steed Snowmane if you go - such a gorgeous horse!
gt1cm2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:33 am      Reply with quote

Quote:
The full information have been posted before but not actually on this site:

Where was it posted? I only found it by going onto my daily horsetalk.co.nz fix.

Chevalier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:04 am      Reply with quote

There are several horsearchers in the SCA so it was posted there, for example. You might also want to look at some of the international horsearchery forums?
gt1cm2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:02 pm      Reply with quote

Quote:
There are several horsearchers in the SCA so it was posted there, for example. You might also want to look at some of the international horsearchery forums?

Well that is kind of irrelevant really seeings this isn't a SCA forum (although many do visit here) and why would I look on an international forum for something happening in NZ??

Chevalier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:03 pm      Reply with quote

I answered your question about 'where it was posted' - but it seems that was not the answer you sought?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: