Search

Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Reenactment Combat
What is the nastiest injury you've witnessed...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Bogue
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:00 pm     Thread killer Reply with quote

And then Glen said
Quote:
Except of course for Hadrian.

Dude deserves an entire thread of his own.
Isn't there some internet/usenet law that states a thread dies after someone calls someone else a Nazi.
That name is almost as good.

Must be bedtime.

Cheers
Bogue
Vorschlag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:07 pm      Reply with quote

Damaged genital piercing after recieving a redoubled cut in rapier into unprotected areas.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:31 pm      Reply with quote

T.M.M wrote:
Damaged genital piercing after recieving a redoubled cut in rapier into unprotected areas.

hang on you have a "genital piercing" and you are complaining about getting hit in family jewels with a sword.

like bouge said

Bedtime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:51 pm      Reply with quote

Quote:
What is the nastiest injury you've witnessed...

That would have to be all our egos getting crushed at camps from time to time.
Glen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:53 pm      Reply with quote

I can only offer my apologies Bogue. I won't do it again....actually I take that back as I probably will say something that offends someone again
Vorschlag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:02 pm      Reply with quote

Quote:
hang on you have a "genital piercing" and you are complaining about getting hit in family jewels with a sword.

You have some funny ideas about swords if you see a piercing as more painful than a cutting motion (even from a blunt one) to an unarmoured and sensitive area.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:58 pm      Reply with quote

T.M.M wrote:

You have some funny ideas about swords if you see a piercing as more painful than a cutting motion (even from a blunt one) to an unarmoured and sensitive area.

no quite the opposite actually, i have very serious and rather definate ideas about anyone what so ever going any where my Bollocks with anything sharp and or pointy, the action of said sharp pointy thing is irrelavant.

but hey thats just me

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:04 pm      Reply with quote

Oh I love piercings, I need to start getting more, had to take too many out due to work, only thing to beat a piercing so far is getting my wisdom teeth ripped out while half conscious.

Next is scarification and maybe one day branding.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:41 pm      Reply with quote

T.M.M wrote:
Oh I love piercings, I need to start getting more, had to take too many out due to work, only thing to beat a piercing so far is getting my wisdom teeth ripped out while half conscious.

you sound like a NZ version of Fakir musafar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:43 pm     Accidently Like a Nightmare Reply with quote

And Glen covered his butt with,

Quote:
I can only offer my apologies Bogue. I won't do it again....actually I take that back as I probably will say something that offends someone again

No need to apologise Glen. And hell I probably offend at least one person a day. It's a bit like that Sunscreen song "They'll get over it, or they won't". 99.9% of them do. The only way to not wind up offending someone is by not saying anything and even that doesn't always work.

I was just thinking of using the aforementioned personage as our own version of Godwins Law, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law#Corollaries_and_usage.

And as for this little gem from T.M.M (Whoohoo it rhymes)
Quote:

Now there is a nightmare I could quite happily have done without thankyou very much.

Cheers
Bogue
Hadrian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:33 pm     Just stumbled on this Reply with quote

The contents of this post were removed at authors request - Admin
quentin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:23 pm     Forum Injurys Reply with quote

Play nice people.... PLAY NICE....

all of you.
stephan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:40 pm      Reply with quote

most painfull was

punching a sword tip
and it sinking at least a inch between my knuckles

then about a week after it healed catching a point behind my boss and haveing it ram its painfull self about as far into my my parm just below my index finger between the knuckles
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: