Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Historical Combat
The Exiles daga workshop

pmel018
Principal Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:21 pm     The Exiles daga workshop Reply with quote

Hi Guys
last Sunday I made my way into deepest East London, Barking to be exact, to take part in a workshop run by The Exiles http://www.the-exiles.org.uk/ a group whose primary focus is Flos Duellatorum. This workshop was pricipally to develop an understanding of the basic dagger techniques and how these could be expanded throughout the whole system. After six hours of practice I was only too happy to crawl back onto the train for the 2 hour trip home, these guys are hardcore and cut nobody any slack Twisted Evil . There is an "applications workshop next month and I might just about have recovered by then Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Exiles site is well worth a look they have done a lot of work on the extant versions of Flos and have made it available free for the taking.
Regards
Phil
Anyad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:59 pm      Reply with quote

Say hello to Rob from Dayna and Phil from New Zealand - he will remember us Razz

Glad to see they are still going strong.

D

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*
pmel018
Principal Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:53 am      Reply with quote

Hi Guys
a number of the Exiles remembered you, you must have made an impression Very Happy Very Happy Rob wasn't there he is taking the next Fiore workshop, in a few weeks hope to do that one too.
Phil
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: