Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Armouring & Weapon Smithing
Weapon Smithing

Azash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:47 pm     Weapon Smithing Reply with quote

If there is anyone out there in need of a weapon smith then please contact me as I have done a little and would like to do more.

Contact me at my email of ozy05@hotmail.com and please put in the title weapon smithing or something to that affect.

Yours

Phil Osmond
Delarosa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:44 am      Reply with quote

What type of context are you referring to here? Is this a commercial venture, or are you simply wanting to learn?
Azash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:54 am      Reply with quote

This is kind of a commercial venture, although I am not really looking at making from it, just covering costs. I am more interested in seeing people better equiped for the fun that we have on the battle field.

Basicaly someone come up with a design concept and present it to me and I can supply it either hardened or in an unhardened state and the person goes on and gets it hardened to their standard. These are not forged but ground from stock steel. I have access to a range of steel sizes and could even do spear heads if someone is in need of them.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: