Search

Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Reenactment Combat
Should we change the NAAMA combat rules regarding strikes?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Terme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:41 pm      Reply with quote

I vote no
I also vote invite all captains to the meeting as ours got left out! last NAAMA
Robbo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:13 am      Reply with quote

There was no meeting last naama ... the fight comps and Vet v virgins got in the way of it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:13 pm      Reply with quote

Yes, hence all the frowny photos I was in. I tried people, but as it was a fight event, and we'd lost a day to the weather, I didn't force the issue, much.
The status quo remained in force, and it thankfully became what I like to call, "Not My Department". There had been a very robust discussion beforehand in several forums as to safety concerns, and I really wanted to get the issue at least part way resolved, fat chance.
So here we are, running around in the same circles, waiting until our next chance to waste valuable fight time talking about fighting.
As a suggestion is there any chance we could set up an online "Captains table" where the people who are training combatants can discuss the points that need addressing. I am putting my friends up against your blades, and I need to know that we all understand the game enough to play it without unwanted A.C.C attention. Then, we could expedite any required voting and get on with why we all travel so far. Like I said, just a suggestion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:37 pm      Reply with quote

Excellent suggestion seamus.You have my vote
ChronicD
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:26 pm      Reply with quote

sounds sound mate Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 pm      Reply with quote

My bad we were under the impression that he had not been invited not that it did not occur I will pass that along!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:32 pm      Reply with quote

Nah, don't change the rules.

I've only just got the blood stains out from the last re-write.
thorsson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:39 pm      Reply with quote

Well as a captain of a club that uses NAAMA rules for our newer members I say no let them be. But those who want to change lets go sideways and then go forward we need not shun those that hold NAAMA dear.But lead our warriors back in to the darkness and that's my bit..

Thorsson...
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: