Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Textiles, Garb and Jewelery
NZ Leather Suppliers LTD

Manky

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:50 pm     NZ Leather Suppliers LTD Reply with quote

Excellent, well priced leather supplier (in fact the cheapest I have found so far, eg $110.00 for a full hide inc GST, 2mm thick, chrome tan).

wide range of leather and other supplies. will courier throughout NZ

David Robertson
NZ Leather Suppliers LTD
Unit 3/63 Lansford Crescent,
Avondale,
Auckland

Ph: 09 8286040 or 021 875759
fax: 09 8286080
email: david_nzlsl@xtra.co.nz

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:23 pm      Reply with quote

Is Fern Country still operating in Avondale, or is this the same place renamed?

Nigel
Katlin Hytonen

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 am      Reply with quote

Hi Nigel. No Fern Leathergoods are not there anymore. I found out the hard way after a day trip tp Auck. Don't know if they are still operating.There is a place in Onehunga i found through this website though. Leatherworks N.Z. Ltd. 6 Feming Street Onehunga, Ph. 09 838 0633. Regards, Katlin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:47 pm      Reply with quote

Hey just an update, David at NZ leather supplies LTD is real pro the re-enactment crowd and has often given me some reasonable discounts on his already cheap prices. basically go with cash in hand, tell him you are part of re-enactment and he will help out.

Also the price I listed above is for his upper grade leather, he has full hides in black crome tan, slightly poorer quality and half the price, yes thats around $50 - $60 for a full hide.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:06 pm      Reply with quote

Nice.

ta.
Eachan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:21 am      Reply with quote

Oh me like... *adds to list for next trip to Auckland*
Terme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:39 pm      Reply with quote

I searched for days and days till I finally saw this post 5 mins later and a short phone conversation e-mails are flying round with the cost to post to Palmerston North and the price for a hide. would def recomend this to anyone wanting to buy leather. good service and information was provided A+
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: