Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Historical Combat
New Fiore Book released

pmel018
Principal Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:34 am     New Fiore Book released Reply with quote

Hi Guys
well I'm stuck here in the UK, but it is not all bas. I have been able to to do a little training with Paul Macdonald in Edinburugh, have made contact with a local WMA group and have been given the OK to attend this http://forums.swordforum.com/showthread.php?t=79586 should be a lot of fun Very Happy Very Happy

A book covering the basics of Fiore Dei Liberi's wrestling and dagger techniques has recently released. I have aquired a copy and it is worth every penny paid. 800 plus colour photos, a clear and systematic analysis and stunning presentation make this work amongst the best WMA books out there. have a look at www.ArtsOfMars.com for some previews and ordering info. It is not cheap but if you are into the Fiore it is unmatched. Before there are any comments from the cheap seats, this work is based on the Getty version with additional material added from the Pissani Dossi version where relevant.
All the best
Phil Melhop
Callum
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:14 am      Reply with quote

My copy has arrived and it is well worth buying if you are into Fiore.

Order of the Boar Historical Foot Combat -
www.hapkido.org.nz/upperhutt.html
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: