Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Archery
The horde moves to nz

Cooter666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:47 am     The horde moves to nz Reply with quote

I am looking for people who want to do magyar\mongol reenacting.I am going to taupo 2010 Puritan . Came and check me out. I will be with the english warbow man.I shoot a 40lbs kassi horse bow. Medieval

PS(the English warbow man is my father)

Last edited by Cooter666 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grayson

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 am      Reply with quote

Ask your father about the guy he meet at Taupo with the 40lb Kassai Bear, thats me, and i'm keen to do the mongol/magyar reenactment, and i know a cople of fellow Falcon members are looking into the soft kit so they can also.

What kassai bow have you got? I think Keith mentioned it but my memory fails me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:03 pm      Reply with quote

I have a Bear bow too. Which I got from Horseback Archery NZ.It is 40lb @ 32" and at the moment my full draw length is 27'' Very Happy  
Cooter666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:08 pm      Reply with quote

I can not load any photos of me shooting the bow.But If you go to Horseback Archery NZ then the gallery you will see a photo of me shooting the Bear bow.the photo was taken in February last year. Wink
Cooter666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:02 pm      Reply with quote

you can see photos of me on my profile gallery Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: