Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Reenactment Combat
Edward Longshanks, Castle Builder and Scotto Rum Malleus

conal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:37 pm     Edward Longshanks, Castle Builder and Scotto Rum Malleus Reply with quote

Young people fighting.

I've fought young Mark in NAAMA combat and have found him to be a safe opponent.

Charlie?

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Torphichen-Preceptory
Chevalier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:51 am      Reply with quote

Conal?
conal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:30 pm      Reply with quote

nah, really just cause the kid is fourteen is no reason to exclude him from a NAAMA paddock.

The Raven's were happy for him to go on the paddock.

I'm a little unhappy that this guy couldn't fight and I need to understand why he wasn't allowed to?

Who had an issue with him and why?
Bogue
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:32 pm     Take me out to the ball game, Take me ........ Reply with quote

And Yes ladies and gentleman.

It's high wide and handsome waaaay out into left field.

Hey Conal

Give us a context or something from which to, you know, work out what you are on about.

I've thrown some pretty random stuff out there but like, WOW!!!

Cheers
Bogue
paegynwaye

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:54 pm      Reply with quote

If its the young fellow whos a Raven, I like to thank him,coz he came out and played wyth Bud and Moon(whos a vigin to the Naama field like the young fella)and was really safe to fight wyth.... we circled him like sharks, hit him in the head, the shield, and back, rode off laughing and came back for more.... he passed my test wyth flying colours.....and left him smiling too, I thynk....
conal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:56 pm      Reply with quote

Yeah that's the guy.

At the debrief the guys told me that someone said he couldn't fight.

Charlie raised the issue, I'm told.

Charlie?
paegynwaye

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:03 pm      Reply with quote

Wasnt at the fighting de-brief so not to sure, actually cant even remember who was riding Bud Shocked . I knew he was young, but he seemed sensible, and had his head screwed on, surprising for young person, and I d be happy to face him again...
NewAlexander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:09 pm      Reply with quote

Just to let ya know.
I was allowed to fight at NAAMA when i was 14 at that was after 3 yrs of training cause of my age.

I like it's casue NAAMA's got a name to live up to so they need to be strict on the rules.

Lex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:18 pm      Reply with quote

im with super conal on this, wasnt there but id like to know why the yunger ones who have proved them selfves with their own clubs are often not alowed to fight in mass combat. are most of the vets gettin senile or do they not rember little robbie who slaughtered us often . why not just work the youngins into it gotta start em somewere.

Ps if ya just make em sit and watch do you think that they will wait till there old enough?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: