Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Help with this site
wiki

??Questions??

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 am     wiki Reply with quote

i've been writing some of my own training techniques and though of GD
but when i when to add to the wiki it seemed broken (ish)

help?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:01 pm      Reply with quote

Hi Questions,

Unfortunately the Wiki on this site has been broken for a while. Given that it wasn't widely used when it was working and the high-availability of blogging and wiki sites elsewhere, I'm not sure it's worth trying to reinstate the one here in it's current form. If people are passionate enough about wanting our own wiki then it might be possible to look at other options.

In the meantime, I suggest simply posting in the Reenactment Combat area. For the moment this site is set to leave that forum alone and not automatically delete old content, so unless we struggle for space it should stay there indefinitely. This is not the case with NAAMA & General Discussion or Events, which are set to eventually delete threads after a year of inactivity.

Alternatively, take a look around the web at free blog sites. You can always post something elsewhere and then post a link to it back here.

These aren't ideal solutions, but pragmatically hosting our own wiki is a not really the core of what this site is about. That said, I'm happy to redefine that if people want to give me feedback to the contrary.

I hope that was helpful.

Regards,
Nigel
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: