Help

Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Other Lifestyle
Friend afterHelp looking for a home Gisborne East coast area

anglosaxonz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm     Friend afterHelp looking for a home Gisborne East coast area Reply with quote

Hi All - No Karen and Adrian ARE NOT moving ..
we however know someone who is ..
she runs drumming circles in Hamilton
if your able to help .. here is a copy of her email please contact her at the address at the end thanks

My apologies for using this email list for personal purposes, I hope you'll forgive me as it's not something I do very often.
I know how much more effective word of mouth is than just advertising alone, so I wanted to forward this to you in case it helps me find what I'm seeking. You've got to be in to win, right?
I'm on the lookout for my next home here in Gisborne or the East Coast area, if you know of anyone who has a suitable space, please forward this message to them if you are moved to Smile

With gratitude and blessings to you all,

Corinna BG
xx

Kia ora everyone,

I'm looking for a quiet, private, tidy sanctuary as my new home in the Gisborne or East Coast area. I'm hoping to find something under $180 per week. I will consider living anywhere in the East Coast region, and anything that matches the above will be considered - house, cottage, unit, batch, sleepout, studio, granny flat, converted shed, a large and fully-equipped caravan. Try me!

I'm in my early 30s, a non-smoker, non-drinker, no parties (I like the quiet life), vegetarian, respectful, and mature. I have two beautiful house-trained mature cats who will be moving with me too.
If you have anything that might suit, please email me, Corinna, a.s.a.p at: maclongshanks@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you Smile

Blessings,

Corinna Watts
xx

(9/01/2012)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: