Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Cuisine
Old Posts?

Amanda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:59 pm     Old Posts? Reply with quote

Hi Nigel,

Have the posts from '05 been archived? (Apologies if they're still on the site and really obvious but I'm not seeing them - my brain is like a sieve at the moment as have just had a day of prac exams and another day of it tomorrow.)

My laptop died; just got a new one, and hence have lost most of my files.

I recall a post I made last year re. Norse cooking that had a lot of urls on it....trying to find one or two of the sites again now, but having not much luck.

Cheers,
A.
NigelT
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:30 am      Reply with quote

Hi Amanda,

Sorry, most of the forums are set to auto-prune after 90 days if a thread has been inactive. Which means that any threads from 2005 which have been inactive for more than three months will have been removed. Sorry about that. I can check back and see if I have any really old backups laying around, but it will be an 'if you're very lucky' kinda deal.

Perhaps I should extend the lifespan of threads. I might look into this for some of the less active forums. I'll post back here if I find a backup with old posts from 2005 relating to cooking.

Nigel

PS: If you're thinking about running a cooking workshop in Palmy, post something to the Events forum and probably post here as well.
NigelT
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:53 am      Reply with quote

Amanda,

I've gone through what backups I still have from that period. Unfortunately the only backup I still have from that period is from October 2005, which is one month before you joined, so it won't contain any of your posts, sorry.

Perhaps someone else here has a copy of that post?

Nigel
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: