Forum

Events

Gallery

Clubs

You are here: Forum Index -> Help with this site
A cheer for the site builders.

Lissa
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:16 pm     A cheer for the site builders. Reply with quote

I am going to run the risk of being considered a painfully positive person here, and say that this forum place is far too much about what people don't like about the site.

I would like to point out that I think we are all blessed to have some people passionate enough about keeping re-enactors in NZ together that they built the site for us in the first place.

I like that it is here for us to use, the medieval colours, I like the way it is set out, the search feature, the chat doohickey, the weapon smithing threads, and the wonderful users who answer my questions. So, a cheer for the creators from my way, thank you VERY much folks.
HU-RAH!
xx Lissa xx
psyclone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:58 am      Reply with quote

Hassah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:59 pm      Reply with quote

Thank you all. A little praise goes a long way. I know this site would be nothing without the contributions of all those who take time to start or join conversations, for good or for mischief. Thank you everyone for being the awesome community that you are. From an admin point of view, it makes it all worth while.

Nigel
Golden Girl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:38 am     Re: A cheer for the site builders. Reply with quote

Lissa wrote:
I am going to run the risk of being considered a painfully positive person here, and say that this forum place is far too much about what people don't like about the site.

I would like to point out that I think we are all blessed to have some people passionate enough about keeping re-enactors in NZ together that they built the site for us in the first place.

I like that it is here for us to use, the medieval colours, I like the way it is set out, the search feature, the chat doohickey, the weapon smithing threads, and the wonderful users who answer my questions. So, a cheer for the creators from my way, thank you VERY much folks.
HU-RAH!
xx Lissa xx

Well done Lissa, I agree with you totally, they do an awesome job and just having this website and these forums to communicate on is wonderful.

A BIG thank you from me to Nigel, Carl and everyone else who helps run this wonderful site.
Thank you to all in the reenactment participants here for their opinions and advice.
Sometimes amusing and always informative. I am a newbie to this and have learnt loads by reading through past & current posts. I have found some great recommended sites and have with that info chosen my time period.

Thanks to All of you!

Smile
pmel018
Principal Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:19 am      Reply with quote

Its a goody all right. Many thanks to Nigel and the GD team
Phil
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: